Copenhagen Development Consulting A/S (CopenhagenDC) draws on more than 15 years of experience in providing services within HRD and organizational restructuring, capacity development, education and vocational training and private sector development and financial analysis to international donor agencies and internationally operating private businesses
The company's major clients comprise Danida and Danish ministries, the EU (Phare, Tacis, ALA), the World Bank Group, EBRD, UNDP and other UN organisations, as well as selected private companies.
CopenhagenDC is owned by a group of senior professionals. CopenhagenDC is part of a broad network of alliances and partnerships. Individual consultants and companies, which complement the services offered by CopenhagenDC, will form the backbone of the network.
CopenhagenDC is engaged in short-term as well as long-term assignments. Current long-term contracts comprise:
- Human Resources and Education Management Support to the Provincial Administration of Eastern Cape (2004-2006, Sida)
- Feasibility and Detailed Formulation of the Business Sector Programme Support (2003-04, Danida)
- Thailand - Environmental Education (2001-2004, Danida)
- Eritrea - Vocational Education and Training (2002-2005, Danida)
- Nepal - Basic and Primary Education Programme (2001-2004, EC)
- Technical Assistance to the Economic Reform Project in Vietnam (2001-2004, Danida)
- Support to SME development in Kazahkstan (2002-2004, EC)